September 8, 2010

More thoughts on Facebook - Birthday edition

So, today is my birthday. As I'm sure most of you are aware. When I woke up this morning, I had so many Facebook Notifications! OMG, I am SO popular! Thank you Facebook! I totes heart you!

I love how Facebook now consolidates the notifications into one, it is so helpful! So, it will now say: John Smith and 49 other friends have wrote on your wall for your birthday. This is great! Now I don't have to count...to see exactly HOW popular I really am! Whew! What a time saver! Thank you Facebook. Although, that is exactly 10% of my FB friends....but then again, it's only 11am. I'll be patient. And don't even get me started on the fact you can now comment directly under one of these wall posts or simply hit 'i like this'. Again, thank you Facebook for saving more and more of our precious time. Hmmm....now what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment