September 11, 2010

Men are from Mars and Women....maybe somewhere tropical?

My neighbours used to be these two women. One was a substantially sized woman, the other very thin. They were responsible for controlling the heat and the A/C in my apartment. Sometimes I found it a little warm in Winter, but we were pretty compatible otherwise. They moved out this month and two fit, attractive 20-something men moved in. I say attractive cause, they really are attractive, it's a bit unsettling how attractive I find them....but I digress. So, since they have moved in, they have turned up the A/C so much that I have been wearing sweaters, jeans and socks and still been cold. I have told them about this and they did adjust but not enough. So, I closed all my vents (a laborious and hazardous task) but some air still seeps through. I still found it cold! So, yesterday I went over to talk to them and one of the men answered wearing shorts and no shirt. Great. So here I am in my jeans, sweater and socks saying I'm cold and here is this man, in shorts only, saying he was sweating (yah, unsettling in many ways -- you have to see these guys...but off track again). So my question is are men just naturally warmer than women? Am I doomed to be cold in summer AND cold in winter? Do I need to plump up?

No comments:

Post a Comment