September 14, 2010

And they call it puppy love

I'm thinking of getting a dog. I have wanted one forever, but I have always been too scared. Scared that I would fail in being able to discipline him, scared I wouldn't be a good parent. But I think I would like a cute little cuddly thing running around here. Something that is excited to see me when I come home, something to love. I want a Schnoodle and I want to name him Schnoodle. Is that weird? You know I would end up calling him that anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Cuteness!
    As someone who has gone from having a doggy as a couple,and now as a singleton... it's WAY more work on your own! Holy cow! Think about it long and hard before you decide. They are cute and full of love, but the guilt you feel when you leave them by themselves and don't have the time to spend with them, it's awful!
    I love the name Shnoodle for a Shnoodle... perfect really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm scared about that too but they are just so cute! I won't do anything rash but I'm considering it!!! shnoodle? on no 'c' in it? oh well shnoodle doodle cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel free to take a weekend with sandy anytime as a test run : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, I'm sure you would love that! maybe i will!

    ReplyDelete