October 4, 2010

The United States of Jenny

I feel like I have two people inside of me. Now, I don't mean I have multiple personalities or that I am crazy (well, clinically anyway). I mean that there are facets of my personality that completely contradict the other. I am a very rational person. Come to me in times of stress, call me up for that fast approaching deadline, invite me to go shopping with you on Boxing Day, ask me for advice on why your new love doesn't like to see you more than once a week -- I'm there for you, clear headed, full of advice and time saving strategies. But I am also very sensitive and can be emotional when it comes to my own life which completely goes against my rational side. So when I'm faced with a problem, the two sides have to battle it out! So, who wins? Well it's an endurance game my friend, the one who hangs around the longest comes out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment