December 23, 2010

Women: 1

I went out with my man friend last night and we got on the subject of penises. Specifically micro-penises. We started this discussion from a discussion of hand size and naturally progressed to penises. I said to him that there really is no female equivalent. I mean, sure, female genitalia are all different and some are what I like to refer to as 'outies', some 'innies'. And I guess we all have our preferences but they still do not compare to the differences in penis size. No one hooks up with some woman and then tells their friends 'Man, that woman had a micro-vagina' or alternatively 'That woman's vagina was huge, I wasn't sure how to navigate through it!' But for men, this is a common topic. I guess breast size would be comparable, but then again, breasts do not function in the same way penises do. I think being a man with one of these 'micro-penises' would be very stressful. One more reason it's great to be a lady! Hey, we may be treated as an minority, may not have equality in the workplace, may make less money and have a harder time climbing that corporate ladder, but at least we don't have micro-penises.

No comments:

Post a Comment