December 20, 2010

While my right eye gently weeps

I go outside and in about 30 seconds, my right eye begins to weep. Sometimes when I'm out for a long time my face goes numb from the cold and I don't even know it's happening until I suddenly taste something salty. I am constantly wiping my tear stained face as I make my way to wherever I am going. I pass some cutie and we exchange looks, me thinking 'oh hi there', they thinking 'what a drama queen'. I feel like I should be smiling all the time cause I don't want anyone to think that I am upset. I can hear Tyra in my head 'Smize, Smize girl!' But then again I look like a weirdo walking around smiling, tears pouring out of my eyes. So, if you see me, wet face, fake smile, hanging around town, take pity on me and perhaps pass me a tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment