December 16, 2010

My red nose is covered by a scarf, whew!

I wonder about a lot of things. I'm constantly thinking, looking, wondering. It's just in my nature I guess. Sometimes I rehash things that really don't need rehashing and sometimes I think of something new that takes me somewhere new! The other night, I was walking home from the subway and normally I would be conscious of who is around me, just aware, on guard, not worried or paranoid, just the right amount of fear that I might be raped or killed. But then I realize it's too cold for rape. Is someone really gonna be lurking in the bushes in this weather? I mean, it's too cold to take off my glove to get bus change let alone to unleash a penis. So, I relax a little and enjoy the journey home. I'll revisit this thinking in Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment