December 22, 2010

And I'm like baby, baby, baby, oh

Lately I've been wanting a baby. Now, you have to understand, I have never ever really wanted a child. I did not grow up imagining that big white wedding, popping out a couple of kids and living in family bliss. I always just pictured me by myself in a huge loft with perhaps a cute dog that did not shed or smell and was quiet most of the time. But now, as I get older, I am relaxing more, I am more calm, more open. I can picture myself with a little one, playing in the park, watching cartoons, dancing while doing chores, playing with toys in the bath, roasting marshmallows on my electric stove (you just hold it really close to the burner and turn slowly). What a great parent I would be! Now to find a baby cause no way one is coming out of me, that just seems annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment