December 14, 2010

Karma? For what, I'm so nice!

I went grocery shopping. I bought the staples: bread, milk, juices, veggies, fruits. And then I bought my favourite snack, Kettle Corn! Every bite is a different taste sensation! Yum! I was excited to munch on it while watching some movies! Before purchasing I made sure that I chose a bag that was full. In other words, not one that had been squished and all the kernels turned to pulp. Cause there is nothing worse than that. So, I found the perfect bag and put it in my cart. I went up to the check out and the woman scanned my items. She asked me if I needed any bags (I didn't) and gave me my total. I paid and started putting my groceries in my bags. I guess I wasn't moving fast enough for her liking when she turned to me and asked 'you doing ok?' and while she said this decided to use my bag of kettle corn as some sort of drum. [Oh no you di'ent!] 'You doing ok?' bang bang bang on the bag. My eyes widened, I could not believe what I was seeing! I could feel an anger swelling up inside of me as I answered 'yes, fine', quickly moving the popcorn bag away from this Loblaws monster. I gathered my groceries and left. [just breathe, just breathe, it will be fine, i'm sure the kernels are fine] On my journey home I slipped in the snow, my grocery bag fell to the floor and I my foot somehow landed right on top of it, crushing my kettle corn. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment