December 13, 2010

More Facebook panic!

So, Facebook is not giving notifications when someone comments on a wall post you wrote. Just to be absolutely clear, what that means is if I write on your wall something like 'hey, thanks again for last night, you were the best sex of my life' and then I wait for a notification of your response, well, that notification will never come. So, days will go by, I will drown my sorrows in alcohol, food, drugs, anything to numb the pain until I decide to look at your page to see if you have even been on Facebook...and aha! You have and you wrote 'thanks, you too, lets do it again... you free tonight' a day ago. Ack! A day YOU spent sitting and waiting and drowning your sorrows in alcohol, food, drugs, anything to numb the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment