December 7, 2010

Little hands

This past weekend I was at a party. I had a few drinks and found that it was time to visit the little girls room. When I finished doing what I had to do, I went to the sink to wash my hands. I tried to pick up the soap, but found I couldn't with one hand. The bar was huge! Seriously! It was the largest bar of soap I had ever seen! I had to use two hands to pick it up and it slipped and slid all around while I attempted to wash. Whew, I managed to get it back in it's holder. I told the hostess about it and of course she laughed and we all compared hands. I felt like I had a disability! Me and my tiny hands! Oh poor Jenny, she can't pick up the soap! So, I drowned my sorrows in my pint of beer, picked up by my two hands, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment