August 5, 2010

Fruit Flies

Well, well, well, it's that time of year when those little tiny fruit flies find themselves an unwelcome guest in one's home. I wake up every morning and go into the bathroom just to be greeted by one. Oh good morning annoying pest! Why are you in my bathroom? Is it my moisturizer you like? perhaps the toothpaste? WHY ARE YOU HERE??? sigh - time to put on the coffee. Pour some beans in the grinder and WHAT - oh, hello there, you like coffee too? A while later I get ready to head out for a bike ride and slather myself with sunscreen. Who pops by? You guessed it - my little annoying friend, fruit fly, who seems to not have a very sophisticated palette, so I really don't see this roommate situation working out. Sorry. It's been lovely. Till we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment