August 3, 2010

Bachelorette Wrap-up

Who did she choose? Did they propose? Did she say yes? Will it last for longer than a month? So many questions were answered last night. Here are my thoughts on this show:

It is so repetive, I have almost memorized it by commercial time. I find it a shame that we can't see the sex scenes. I love the gratuitous pan's up Ali's bikini body that made my mouth literally drop open and eyes widen and I did get a little horny when her and Roberto made out in the rain. I cringed a little when Chris kissed Ali like he was bobbing for apples but felt a little sorry for him when she dumped him after a night of what must have been multiple BJ's with Roberto (but we don't know for sure) although my friend said she did look like she had 'dick mouth'. But then right after being dumped he saw a rainbow and knew it was his dead mother smiling down on him. Aw.

Now why does he have to propose. It's her show, her decision and then she waits to see if he will propose. Pfft! It's 2010. But I guess the Princess would never propose to the Prince, so I get it. You know this show is ultimately good for the gay marriage cause. Cause it kind of makes a mockery of marriage so maybe after a few more seasons, middle america will stop making the institution of marriage such a big deal and then we can have our own Bachelor and Bachelorette shows that people will make fun of. Now THAT would be equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment