January 21, 2011

A man enters, logic exits

Lately there has been some work done on my place. The most recent was a simple task of installing covers over the electrical panels. I say simple, but I really have no clue. But not the point of this post. So, a man came into my apartment to take some measurements. He was very friendly and took them efficiently and left. Before he left I noticed him make some glances around my apartment and linger on a few things that at the time I took no notice of. When he left I replayed his lingerings. He paused on the two airplane safety procedure cards lying on my coffee table. You know the cards in the back of the seat? Well I stole 2 of them. I thought they would look great framed. Hey, it's a good idea. Then I looked around to his next stop and saw a huge bottle of lotion by my bed. Eek! It's not what you think. I was moisturizing my feet and then went right to bed so I...urg...sigh...If he thinks I'm some sort of pervert terrorist, a pervert terrorist I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment