January 14, 2011

Laughter is the best...everything

When I was in Maui last week with my family, we had a lot of conversations. Now, if you know me at all, you know that I'm pretty open with what I think and feel and have no problem communicating those thoughts and feelings. So imagine 4 other people exactly like that and you can imagine we have some pretty interesting debates. So one evening after dinner over lots of wine and discussion, it got sort of heated. I don't remember what it was about, or who was angry and trying to make their point, but during all of this my dad got up and went on the laptop. The arguing continued until my dad called out in his British lilt: 'Snooki has a new boyfriend'. We all stopped and laughed, forgot about what we were arguing about, had more wine and went on to talk about other things, like explaining who Snooki was.

No comments:

Post a Comment