July 27, 2010

Scary things

So the other night I was watching Law And Order on Bravo like most fabulous women like me do every night...wait, ok this really isn't the point. So, I'm watching TV and a commercial comes on advertising 'Hannibal Rising' coming soon to Bravo, part of their 'summer thrillers' series. I know I should look away, but it's too late, my heart in my throat, I am scared. Not by a scary movie, but by a commercial advertising a scary movie.  I mean the way he looks at you through the TV with that music playing in the background! How is anyone supposed to sleep after seeing that!
I can still picture him when I close my eyes. Seriously Bravo, you know that your audience at 11pm  weeknights are single, young women, so why would you scare us like this? Our lives as single women are scary enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment