February 14, 2011

Spread the love

I have good manners. I just can't help it. Perhaps as Gaga would say I was born this way, or perhaps my parents molded me into this polite, little package. Either way, I am a considerate, sympathetic, thoughtful and gracious woman, online and off. Nothing annoys me more when I comment on someone's picture or status with something that I think is witty or worth addressing and days go by and there is no response. No 'i like this'. Nothing. Now I know I have talked about this before, but it bears repeating and never fails to irk or sometimes even upset me. Maybe I am just too nice. Maybe some of your comments are stupid. Maybe some of them are boring. Maybe. But clicking 'i like this' and offering a little encouragement seems like a step in the right direction to making those comments smarter, more humorous, more interesting in the future. Shutting someone down does nothing. Not everyone is shameless like me and keeps trying. So, be nice today. It's valentines day after all so show a little love to that stupid, boring friend and 'like this'.

No comments:

Post a Comment