February 12, 2011

Multi-tasking

I went out for brunch today with a couple of gal pals. It was like a queer Sex and The City if you will. I guess in this case I was Samantha, but I digress. We talked about my upcoming physical. I told them I am making a list of all the things that are wrong with me to talk to my doctor about. Now, some of you may be aware I am a bit of a hypochondriac and some of these ailments may be real or made up, but regardless, they need to be addressed and either put to rest or treated. So we naturally got on the topic of pap smears. I mentioned how I would rather have 10 paps then go to the dentist once. This talk of paps naturally progressed to the topic of pubic hair (as it would). One of my friends said 'wouldn't it be great if you could combine waxing with a pap?' like once the pap was done, the waxer entered and did her thing and then you would only have to be pant-less, and well, vulnerable, in one sitting? I thought this was a grand idea. I'll add it to the list.

2 comments: