February 3, 2011

I am losing it

This morning, I got up, had some juice, woke up my computer from its nap, then signed into all the appropriate sites and programs to see what was in store for me today. I then put on a pot of coffee and came back to an email I had started to reply to. As I was wrapping up the email, the coffee was ready (beep beep beep beep beep) so I hopped out of my chair and got a cup. I put the cup on my desk and changed out of my pajamas and put on 'day clothes'. You know, traded yoga pants for jeans, tank top for sweatshirt and slippers for socks. I then went into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. I brought the coffee back to my desk and well, I now had 2 cups of steaming, hot coffee. One in a red mug, one in a blue mug. I chose the red mug.

2 comments:

  1. i like this story,
    but what I'm wondering is - WHY do you need 'day clothes' if it's just you in your apartment? stay in those yoga pants HON! or better yet, walk around buck nekkid! live a little! you'll feel much better.
    and remember, auntie mo'nique loves ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Darrylina. Well changing into day clothes gives me the sense that I am productive. Although now that I'll be starting a full time job in a couple of weeks, I guess I should enjoy that pj or naked time a little longer!

    ReplyDelete