February 5, 2011

About last night

Last night my first stop was this Parkdale bar that suddenly morphed into well, I'm not sure. Women dancing, thighs squeezed together in barely there dresses, bathroom attendant in a 2 stall bathroom who no, I did not tip for passing me a paper towel and offering me gum, that I didn't take. I went to the bank machine and got an extra 20 in my dispensed cash due to the machine being in a dark area with a high possibility of someone 'forgetting' a 20 or two. This extra 20 disappeared into one drink for me and my friend...easy come, easy go. My friend didn't even drink her dirty martini as it was heavy on the dirty, light on the vodka. We left as they began charging cover. Our next stop was a nearby bar, but with a very different clientele. We sidled up to the bar and a very chesty woman took our drink orders. My friend didn't notice this well-endowed bartender which I found hard to believe, but hey, some people are not as observant as others. I saw old friends, made some new ones, like the 2 gay boys I bonded with over a cigarette and love of Belinda Carlise and the 80's in general. I drank way too much, thanks to busty pouring freely. I grabbed a cab home and the driver told me how he lived in that area in 1987 and how much it has changed. It's still noisy though, he said, and with that I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment