November 11, 2010

I am drunk and I am drunk

Ok. I am drunk. As the title of this post says. Now normally, everyone would say, don't blog, don't facebook, don't email. Wait until morning. Do it then, if you really feel the need. And normally I would agree, but this post is about that, about not waiting. Now if you have something specific to say to someone specific, well this blog post is not about that. If you are in love with someone or hate someone, and you want to get that out, well this post is not about that. But if you are insecure about being drunk or drunk-ish in public, well this post is for you! Ok, so we have established that I am drunk. And we have established that blogger has spell check. So, let us continue. So, I went out, obviously, I drank a bit, obviously, maybe I laughed, maybe I played trivia games, maybe I told stories, maybe I made out a bit, maybe I wore a toque. So many maybes, so little time. I will say this: I did take the subway home, and I was insecure about it. I thought eek, i'm drunk. I probably seem drunk. People on the subway will probably think I'm drunk. This made me think that maybe I should take a cab, but then I thought, fuck it, who are these people that I might run into on the subway? I don't know them. And if I did know them, well they would probably think I was super cool cause I AM super cool and they would probably think I was super cute in my toque cause I do look super cute in my toque and they would probably be wondering where such a super cool, super cute person like me was tonight? Right? Yup, I'm pretty sure that's what they were all thinking...The point is: who cares? I doubt that anyone that rode with me on that subway car tonight remembers me...just as I don't remember them. So goodnight, sleep tight. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment