November 14, 2010

The fog of fog

The other night was super foggy. Ooh, it was so romantic and mysterious! I walked over the railroad tracks, stopped in the middle and looked down to where they disappeared in a haze. I got a chill, I was scared but also intrigued. What is down there? How far do these tracks go? I had forgotten the answer even though I had walked over these tracks several times on a clear day. Ok, so I'm sure you are wondering: did she go down that path? Well, no, I did not start walking down the tracks to see where the fog led. I'm not Tom Sawyer or a character in a horror movie called 'The Fog' that meets her demise much too early cause she's had a couple of drinks and several loose morals. Although I really did want to, cause well, I had just had some drinks and well, my morals have always been suspect, but at my age, I knew better and just went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment