June 5, 2010

The squirrels know things

I don't mean to come off as crazy, but I really think that squirrels communicate with me. Now, before you go all closing this blog window and saying 'not another crazy lesbian', hear my tale (no pun intended). When I was employed, on my walk to work I went through a park. There were many squirrels in this park and I started to notice them more and more every day. They started coming closer to the foot path. They started making eye contact with me. They were not scared of what I might do. Now I don't know what they are trying to tell me, I think they basically pop up when I'm in a quandary to let me know that 'everything is going to be ok'. So when I have one of these interactions, I know I'm on the right path. Thanks squirrels!

No comments:

Post a Comment