June 3, 2010

Optimistic pessimist

9 reasons why i love my apartment
1. Central air
2. I can hear the postman putting mail in my mailbox so I know when to check
3. So many windows, so much light!
4. My own laundry
5. Taking my garbage/green bin out to the curb. I'm an adult! I recycle! I compost!
6. Stainless steel fridge
7. Nice solid floors
8. Right across the street from the beer store!
9. Mirrored closets right beside my bed [yah you know why this is good]

9 reasons why i hate my apartment
1. I can't control my central air, the apartment next door does and sometimes I'm cold
2. I can hear my neighbours do everything — and it's usually boring. This place is not very soundproof
3. All the light from the windows makes everything seem so dusty!
4. Cleaning the dryer lint makes me gag
5. Taking the garbage out to the curb is strenuous
6. Making that stainless steel fridge shine is work
7. Every time I drop something on the floor it breaks. These floors are very unforgiving. I can't tell you how many wine glasses I have broke. Oh, actually I can, four.
8. Right across the street from the beer store!
9. Every morning I wake up the first thing I see is my puffy face

No comments:

Post a Comment