July 29, 2011

Trapped!

I am currently trapped inside my house. I went to go on a bike ride and found my door wouldn't open. This had happened to my downstairs neighbours weeks ago but unlike me, they have a back door to go in and out of. I climbed out my back window, unto my roof and my neighbours asked if they could throw me up a beer. I declined, but took a cigarette. I starting thinking terrible thoughts like what if there is a fire inside my apartment. I planned my route of escape off the roof. I figured I could jump and might sprain my ankle, but wouldn't burn to death. I could throw out all my bedding, towels, etc and jump unto that. Or, I could teeter along the fence like a cat, then down to the backyard table and to safety. Ok, I should be fine, but what, pray tell am I to do with myself now? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment