July 26, 2011

Goes both ways

Ever since I 'broke up' with my friend, I've been paying more attention to the friendships I currently have. Are there anymore break ups I need to initiate? I'll admit that I have been jokingly telling some 'be nice or I'll friend break up with you!' However, I've been noticing that I am being slowly broken up with by a few. I mean, they are not being blunt and telling me it's over, but come on, I really haven't seen some of them for awhile and one is not returning my texts. Hmmm. Could it be true? Is it possible that I, Jenny Watson, could be sacrificed so easily? Was it something I said? Something I did? I can change, really I can! [Oh hang on Blog readers, I just got a text.] It's from my friend, the one that wasn't returning my texts! And she wants to hang out tonight! I guess I'm not dumped after all, just neurotic and paranoid, in other words, my normal self. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment