June 14, 2011

I like this! As often as possible.

I often get people saying to me 'I usually don't comment on people's statuses but this time I couldn't help it'. Now, of course I'm flattered by this but I'm also disappointed to hear that people don't comment often on things. I mean, these social networking sites are much more fun when we engage with each other. I like engaging! So much! It's fun! In fact if I have engaged with someone a few times and they don't engage back, well, I've been known to delete them. Now people think that it's harsh that I do that, but it's not like I'm actually deleting a person, although imagine if it did????  I am just deleting a link. A dead link really. Plus I get deleted all the time and I am, well, lets just say, active, so that's worse. It's really nothing personal, it's just if you don't want to play with me, then I'll go play with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment