May 31, 2010

thoughts on last night

1. I sang kareoke 'don't stop believing' at Slacks
2. I ate a hamberger AND a hot dog
3. I had countless Coronitas. They may be small but they do count as a drink. I know this to be true because when one was stolen from our bucket, I got mad.
4. I had multiple 'i really like you' conversations. Some, I admit, I started.
5. I don't remember
6. I almost had a piece of pizza on the way home but had enough common sense to realize that was crazy, considering the hamburger and hot dog consumption earlier.
7. When I got home, I swept my floor cause it was too dusty by the window for me to be able to sleep.

This has been 'thoughts on last night' by Jenny Watson

2 comments:

  1. Y'alls rendition at karaoke was the high light of my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, thanks Kris, that was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete