May 18, 2010

I believe I can fly

Last night I dreamt I could fly. I was flying through the clouds, saying hello to all the birdies in my path. I looked up what the dream meant and this is what it says:

If you are flying with ease and enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power. Undoubtedly these dreams leave you a great sense of freedom.

That sounds about right :)

2 comments:

  1. i forgot to tell you about a dream i had:

    you approached me one day
    your hair was cut into a severe bob with fringe
    the bob was bright red
    the fringe was a rainbow

    i commented on how good it actually looked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, that is gay hair! I wonder what THAT means?

    ReplyDelete