March 23, 2012

Chain of desire

Last night I visited one of my regular drinking spots. Due to the warm weather, I decided to ride my bike there. After a couple, my friends and I made the move to another bar. I unlocked my bike and as I pulled it away, the chain snagged on something and came off the sprockets (yes, that is what they are called, I googled it). I called to my friends 'hey, wait up, I have to fix my chain!' They stopped and made their way back to me. As this was happening a group of 3 women walked past us, on their way into the bar. One of them turned to me and offered to fix it. I glanced at her and told her that was a very nice offer but I can do it. I looked at the chain and realized my hands would get pretty greasy doing this. My cute little soft hands. I hesitated. The two security/door guys outside handed me a cloth napkin to protect my hands. I thought it strange as one of them earlier was chatting about building a bike for someone, but hey, I guess chivalry is dead. I took the napkin and grasped the chain when suddenly the woman that offered her services earlier came back out of the bar and told me to stop what I was doing. I looked at her. She was all corporate-power suit-heels-feminine-sexy as hell. She ordered me to flip the bike over. I obliged. I offered her the cloth napkin, she waved it away and grabbed the chain, pulling it over the sprocket, black grease all over her hands. In 5 seconds, it was all over. She released the bike, said 'there you go'. I handed her the napkin to wipe off her hands and thanked her. She told me it was not a problem and smiled as she handed me back the greasy napkin and went back into the bar. I, stunned, walked my bike to the next bar, a little smitten, a lot aroused and with a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment